Travel and discover new places with our summer camps abroad
Enjoy a different kind of vacation at a summer camp that combines language classes, excursions and sports.
Winter and Summer Camps Abroad
This program is designed for adolescents aged 13-17 years, who want to enjoy their holiday combining language courses with excursions and sports activities.
An excellent choice for you first intercultural experience in countries like Canada, USA, France and others.
Which countries can I visit?
USA, Canada, France, and Malta
Have fun while getting to know a new culture!
- Age: between 13-17 years
- High motivation and be relatively mature
- Have a passport valid for more than 6 months
Summer camp includes
- Accommodation with local families
- Airport pick-up service
- 3 meals a day
- 25 hours of classes per week (English or French)
- Recreational activities
- Health insurance
- Domestic transportation
- Welcome and farewell party
- Supervision and monitoring by EIL Ecuador and staff during the program
- Certificate of program participation
- Assistance with visa application
- Bank transfer and tax fees
The program does not include:
- International airfare
- Travel documents
- Airport taxes
- Personal expenses
Between 10 and 16 years old
Between 2 and 5 weeks
Between 4 and 12 weeks before the program begins.
If you live on the Coast or in the Amazon region of Ecuador you have until the last week of December to register.
If you live in the Andes highlands, you have until the last week in June to sign up.