Prepare for a standardized test: TOEFL, TOEIC, CAMBRIDGE or IELTS
At EIL Ecuador we prepare you for international English exams with personalized classes specifically for the standardized test of your choice.
Preparation For International Standardized Tests
We are distinguished by the quality and efficiency of our language instruction.
Individual lessons focused on preparation for international standardized tests like TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge, or IELTS.
All our teachers have an international teaching TESOL qualification, which helps to promote global understanding.
- We adjust our weekday schedule depending on your needs and your Professor´s availability
- Placement test before starting the course
Tutoring is available at any level. Classes offered:
- Beginner course (Pre-A1)
- Elementary courses (A1, A2, A2+)
- Intermediate courses (B1, B1+)
- Upper Intermediate courses (B2, B2+)
- Advanced course (C1)
Individual courses vary in length, according to students’ needs.
Preparation for tests include
- Personalized Classes
- Certificate endorsed by the Ministry of Education
For more information: email@example.com
Cambridge Suite (KET, PET, FCE, CAE)
This depends on the language level of the student and the student´s goals. Normally the range is between 60 and 180 hours.