Be an agent of change with our international volunteer programs
The international volunteer program is a unique opportunity to share your knowledge, while participating in a social project.
Volunteer abroad can change your life
The Volunteer program (Volunteers for International Partnership – VIP), is a unique opportunity to share your knowledge and contribute to a project of your interest such as health, education, community development and environmental conservation.
Choose the country of interest:
Argentina, China, South Africa, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, India, Ireland, Mexico, Moroco, Nepal, Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Madagascar, Peru, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda y Vietnam
…and the time that you want to do the volunteer program.
This is a great opportunity to share your time, enthusiasm, skills, support and solidarity.
While you contribute joy, you also benefit from meeting other people as well as sharing their culture, their language and their hopes…
The VIP program is coordinated and implemented by the international network of members of the Federation Experiment in International Living (EIL Federation) federationeil.org
There are people in the world that need your help… Apply now!
- 18 years and older
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
- Personal interview with the EIL Ecuador Program Coordinator
- Motivation, maturity, flexibility, adaptability
- Complete the VIP application
- Intermediate level of English for non-Hispanic countries
- Reception at the airport on arrival
- Food throughout the program (half-board or full-board depending on the country)
- EIL support and service coordination during the program
- Language course (depending on country) and guidance
- Attendance certificate at the end of the program
- Information on projects and accommodations in the country or countries of destination
- Help with travel arrangements and visa
Rates does Not included
- International Air Ticket
- Travel documents, airport taxes, personal expenses
- Visa costs
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
18 years old and older. There is no maximum age limit
Anytime during the year
Yes, you need to have an intermediate level of English for non-Hispanic countries.
It depends on the country: between 1 and 10 months. Although it is recommended to stay 3 months or longer to get the full experience of the volunteer program.