Demi Pair (Study and Childcare)
Are you female, do you love children and do you have experience with childcare?
With EIL Ecuador you have the opportunity to live with an Ecuadorian family and care for their children while studying Spanish in exchange for weekly financial compensation.
You can apply for the DEMI PAIR program any time of year, but you must register a minimum of 12 weeks before the program starts.
You can combine your program with Spanish classes.
The Demi Pair program is designed for you!
- Be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Have certified experience with child care
- Have completed at least high school
- Assuming responsibility
Costs and length
- Contact us for more information on the program
- Duration 3, 4, or 6 months
Demi Pair program includes
• 4 weeks living Private room and board with the host family
• Living with an Ecuadorian family
• Private room and board with the host family and Demi Pair family
• Participation in a social service project
• Pick-up service from the Quito airport
• Orientation and guidance
• Spanish classes of 80, 120, or 240 hours with a qualified teacher
• Supervision and monitoring by a Local Coordinator
Our partners DEMI -PAIR program:
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is a minimum of 12 weeks (some programs are longer)
The Demi Pair program is available all year around. You can start the program the first week of each month.
The applications should be received at least 12 weeks before the program begins
25 hours per week
The families are located in Quito and in the suburbs of Quito