Travel Ecuador, learn and enjoy yourself
The perfect program for groups of high school or university students who want to travel Ecuador.
Travel Ecuador: Educational Trips
The “Study & Travel in Ecuador” programs are ideal for groups from university or college during the semester break.
These trips put participants in touch with Ecuador´s incredible bio-diversity and various indigenous and mestizo cultures. Activities may include living with Ecuadorian families, excursions, and lectures combined with field trips to the Andean Highlands, the Amazon rainforest, the cloud forest, and the Galapagos Islands.
- Living with EIL Ecuador host families
- Spanish classes at EIL Ecuador Language Center
- Excursions to different Ecuadorian regions
- Field trips
- Lectures about Ecuadorian and Latin American politics, economic and social affairs
- Contacts with Ecuadorian teachers and students
- Volunteer opportunities
(The program may include all or some of the above-mentioned activities)
The educational trips are normally for one week or more.
The program is available all year around.
The cost depends on the length of the program and requested activities.
What are you waiting for? Travel and study with EIL!
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is a minimum of one week (some trips are longer)
Depends on the wishes of the group
Homestay or other types of accommodation
- Educational visits of interest to cultural and/or archaeological areas, cloud forest, rainforest, coast, Andes, Galapagos etc.
- Presentations on culture, history, ecology etc.
- Supporting communities developing projects
- Participate in Spanish or Kichwa classes
5 or more people accompanied by a group leader or teacher