Experience new things, go on exchange in Ecuador
Become part of an Ecuadorian family and attend high school for your 5 or 10 month exchange in Ecuador.
One year or semester exchange in Ecuador
Knowing Ecuador is a rewarding experience!
An extraordinary country with warm and hospitable people.
It goes beyond sightseeing because you discover Ecuador with Ecuadorians.
We offer you the opportunity of a lifetime: an abundance of cultural experiences, family life, language learning, and traveling.
Become part of an Ecuadorian family while attending school for 5 or 10 months in Ecuador!
It is a great opportunity! Speak Spanish with sufficiency, access a different academic system, live, understand and appreciate other cultures. Be a protagonist of an international experience, make new friends and, most importantly, grow as a human being.
We invite you to be part of this great experience!
- Visa 12-VIII Exchange
- Age: between 15 and 18 years
- Spanish level: minimum A2
- Flexibility in adapting to a new culture and academic system
- Academic year: 10 months (September to June)
- Academic semester: 5 months (September to December)
High school includes
- Living with an Ecuadorian host family
- Attendance at an Ecuadorian school
- Pre-program orientation in Quito
- Spanish classes in Quito
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to apply for the program, please enter the following link: http://federationeil.org/what-to-do/high-school-study-abroad/ to apply for the program.
5 or 10 months
The one year high school program starts in September. The 6 months high school program starts in September or January
4 months before the program begins
Smaller cities in the Andean region in Ecuador.
- Be between 15 and 17 years old
- Speak Spanish
- Be interested in getting to know a new culture
You will be staying with a host family