We offer group or individual Spanish classes that adapt to your specific needs
At EIL Ecuador we offer Spanish classes in areas such as: Business, Medicine, Literature, Culture, Law, Diplomacy, Tourism, etc.
Specific Spanish classes
We design and offer courses to groups or individuals who have specific learning purposes: SIELE and DELE exam preparation, Aviation, Literature, Culture, Business, Medicine, Law, Diplomacy, Tourism, Religion, and others.
EIL has an excellent team of highly qualified teachers who fully adjust to your learning needs and to your Spanish proficiency, as well as your way of learning the language.
Our students at EIL Spanish and Culture Center come from different countries and quickly feel at home because the Spanish spoken in Quito is very clear and understandable, and Ecuadorians offer support and friendship.
Most students stay with carefully selected families, with whom they can practice the language and experience the culture.
Our classes are interactive and we also develop activities outside the classroom such as museum visits, interviews, lectures , visits to markets, etc…
Quito is the capital of Ecuador, designated a World Heritage Site for its colonial architecture and churches richly decorated with gold. From EIL´s building terrace you will have a beautiful view of the snowcapped Andes, the colonial city, and the Pichincha volcano. These aspects, together with the spring weather and the warmth of our staff at EIL Language Center, makes learning enjoyable and meaningful.
Our Language Center is strategically located in a residential area of Quito. The EIL’s building has classrooms, a library, a meeting room, cafeteria and a spacious terrace. Public transport is two blocks from the center for easy access to any part in the city.
Become fluent in Spanish by speaking it in Ecuador!
- Spanish proficiency level – B1
- Have a passport valid for more than 6 months
- If you plan to stay longer than three months , you will need a visa
- Health insurance
- Spanish classes for specific learning purposes are available all year around
- Each level (B2 -C2) consists of 30 hours • from 2, 3, 4 or 5 hours daily
- Schedule Monday to Friday
- The course length depends on the student or group needs.
Specific purposes include
- Placement test before classes start
- One-to-One or group classes
- Certificate endorsed by the Ministry of Education
- Airport pick-up service for non-resident students
- Assistance for visa application for non-resident students
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, our teachers are specialized in different areas
The material is elaborated by the teachers depending on your needs