Group English classes led by certified teachers
Group English classes are designed to achieve effective learning alongside other students.
Small Groups English Classes
We are distinguished by the quality and efficiency of our language instruction.
Our English courses are designed in group classes to cover the student special needs
All our teachers have a teaching qualification certificate of international English (TESOL), which helps the student to have a global learning.
- From Monday to Friday schedules for executives or students
- Placement test before starting the course
- Classes in small groups / “Microgroup” Classes (4-8 people)
- All of our General English group courses are 80 hour courses. Courses offered:
- Beginner course (Pre-A1)
- Elementary courses (A1, A2, A2+)
- Intermediate courses (B1, B1+)
- Upper Intermediate courses (B2, B2+)
- Advanced course (C1)
Group Classes include
- Certificate endorsed by the Ministry of Education
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General English classes are normally 1,5 hours
All the skills are being taught: reading, writing, speaking and listening. Special emphasis is placed speaking
Please contact email@example.com to plan your classes
Between 4 and 8 students